Hate cooking? Well then this recipe is for you.
Simply mix together the ingredients and form them into gooey, sweet, protein-packed balls that are easy to grab and go. Easy as pie!
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls 1-inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week.
Recipie via Total Beauty.